Best Game Of Thrones Scenes

11:14 AM

April 9, 2017:
Hello, friends!


Here are a few of my favorite Game of Thrones scenes. Relive and enjoy.




This will always be my favorite scene. The acting, the script, the fact that they were both so incredibly honest... In this scene I feel like we understand why Robert became who he is. He had a plan for himself, he was not perfect, but he had a plan, all he ever wanted was to love and marry Lyanna. A movie about Robert's Rebellion would be the most epic movie ever.

Season 3  - Episode 5 'Kissed by Fire' / Jaime Lannister Confession

Jaime is one of my top 3 favorite characters, I always felt like there was more to him that meets the eye. Talk about character development.

Season 1  - Episode 10 'Fire and Blood' / King in the North 
This was the episode after Ned's death. I thought there were no tears left in me but, yeah... I cry every time.

Season 5 - Episode 8 ' Hardhome'
/ Jon Snow vs The Night King
 
Editing. This scene. Yes..... The brutal silence was terrifying.

Season 1  - Episode 9 'Baelor' / Eddard Stark's Death 


The best scene/worst scene ever. The most unexpected moment for me as a viewer. The editing is amazing tho. R.I.P Ned. 

Season 2 - Episode 10, "Valar Morghulis" / Robb and Talisa Get Married

If you are not crying you have no soul.


Honorable Mentions:

The Battle of the Bastards

Obviously.
Tywin and Jaimie Talk
In this scene we meet Tywin. He's cutting a deer open. Foreshadowing tho (!!!).



 All the love, 
B x

You Might Also Like

0 comments