Best Game Of Thrones Scenes

11:14 AM

April 9, 2017:
Hello, friends!


Here are a few of my favorite Game of Thrones scenes. Relive and enjoy.




This will always be my favorite scene. The acting, the script, the fact that they were both so incredibly honest... In this scene I feel like we understand why Robert became who he is. He had a plan for himself, he was not perfect, but he had a plan, all he ever wanted was to love Lyanna, and marry her and in the end nothing happened as he thought it would. A movie about Robert's Rebellion be the most epic movie ever.

Season 3  - Episode 5 'Kissed by Fire' / Jaime Lannister Confession

Jaime is one of my top 3 favorite characters, I always felt like there was more to him that meets the eye. In this scene he finally opens up and tells the audience why he is the way he is, for the first time. Talk about character development.

Season 1  - Episode 10 'Fire and Blood' / King in the North 

This was the episode after Ned's death. I thought there were no tears left in me but, yeah... I cry every time. (I miss the old lord Umber).

Season 5 - Episode 8 ' Hardhome'
/ Jon Snow vs The Night King
 

This was where I really understood what they were about and how much power the white walkers have. THEY RISE FROM THE DEAD in seconds!!! The brutal silence was terrifying.

Season 1  - Episode 9 'Baelor' / Eddard Stark's Death 


The best scene/worst scene ever. The most unexpected moment for me as a viewer. The editing is amazing tho. The way they filmed it... Everything. R.I.P Ned. 


Honorable Mentions:

Tyrion kills Tywin
Tyrion gets his revenge.

Tower of Joy Complete Scenes + King In The North Jon Snow

(I CRIED BLOOD.)

Arya & Jaqen H'ghar - Valar Morghulis

"After everything you have seen, this is your question?"

The Red Wedding

The feels.

Ned is Betrayed

Littlefinger you scum.

The Battle of the Bastards

Obviously.
Tywin and Jaimie Talk
In this scene we meet Tywin. He's cutting a deer. The foreshadowing tho.

There were so many...
These are it for now.
 All the love, 
B x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe