#IndiqueLivros

5:42 AM

Following the trend and all... :)

Love is a Dog From Hell - Charles Bukowski
If you know me, you understand why this is on the list. Charles is on my top 5 favs and this book is like drinking boiling water on a cold day. It hurts but its all you need. *tongue out emoji*

Dispatches - Michael Herr
I know it's a weird obsession of mine, war stories.

The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde
My favorite book of all time, I read it like every two weeks. I mean, it's Wilde man. My love, my precious bean, hero. This is the guy you get tattoos for. Life is weird and exquisite. Go ahead and read everything from him.

Metamorphoses - Ovid.
Pure mythological gold.

Siddharta - Herman Hesse
Wanna reflect on the meaning of life, things and family? This book is for you.
Here's a song that I believe matches this book's mood.

All The Presidents Men
Watergate. An inside look. Impecable writing (it really matters.)


Hey, send me a song now.

All the love, 
B x

You Might Also Like

0 comments