Birds

4:45 PM



I'm discovering life just as you are.


It's been 5 days and I haven't left my house. A cold that got me good.
_ It's sunny outside but I am winter. _ Thought I would spend my days wisely and think about things... In the end, I watched 2 seasons of Mad Man and O Mecanismo. 

A few years ago when I had time to myself I would read and contemplate the whys and the universe, but nowadays whenever I feel like going that far out in thought, I get scared. Maybe I learned and saw too much of the world and of people.. and I if I do go that far, I will lose myself.

People get scared of life because they forget no one is perfect, that people make mistakes. That's how we learn, not only to apologize but to feel empathy, a feeling that it's difficult to find in souls these days. 

I'm rambling but it's true. I've learned so much in the last 8 months. About me, people, family... About human nature. Living in your own normality is great, as long as you understand that for each its own.
_
I miss the birds tho, and the wind. Warm wind during a summer's night.
_
I don't know if I'm ready to name all my feelings yet but I know I'll have to eventually. 
_Let the numbers carry the pressure._



Love to you,
Bx

You Might Also Like

0 comments